Via Expo organizes seeSUSTAINtec (7-9 April, Sofia) - the only international exhibition and forum in Bulgaria for Energy Efficiency, Renewables, Waste Management and Air Quality. The event is up to date with the EC declared the ambitious aim for Europe to become the first climate-neutral continent. International companies are looking for distributors and investors, while the industry, municipalities and end consumers are aiming to decrease their carbon footprint and to improve their competitiveness. The organizer is expecting a growing visitor interest (in 2019, 21% of the visitors came from abroad, 71% from Bulgaria). Dr. Goran Vujić, ISWA Board Member, told that the association will have very dynamic meetings during the event.
- Companies from Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Switzerland as of now joined the event. Exhibitors up till now include: Fimic, IFE Aufbereitungstechnik, Sophilco, Krickl Waagen Systeme, Geocycle, Hitachi Zosen Inova, HERZ Armaturen, Novonetics, Balkanika Energy, etc.
- For the 11th consecutive year, Austrian companies will demonstrate innovations at the Austrian Pavilion.
- The exhibition areas cover the following areas: Energy efficiency - heating, cooling, air conditioning, lighting, cogeneration; Bio-, solar-, hydro- and wind energy, Information and communication technologies for smart buildings, digital infrastructure, mobility; Waste collection, treatment, utilization and recycling; Air quality: measuring, control and treatment.
- The Loyalty program will provide exhibitors with numerous free services.
Authoritative associations will present up-to date issues within the frame of the Conference program:
- AmBIENCe workshop: Active Managed Buildings with Energy Performance Contracting. Organizer: Building Performance Institute Europe
- EU Programme's funding opportunities
- Climate neutrality and why is it worth investing in solar rooftop systems? - Association of Producers of Ecological Energy
Become an active participant in the sustainable transformation of South-East Europe. Book your stand or make your presentation at seeSUSTAINtec.
Perspectives in Bulgaria
As an EU member state, Bulgaria is investing in new solutions. In December 2019, the Sofia Municipality presented the Innovation Strategy for Smart Specialization of Sofia. It was developed as part of the European Commission’s Digital Cities Challenge initiative. The Bulgarian Development Bank plans to invest at least 15% of its credit portfolio in energy-saving and eco-innovation projects. Digitalization and Circular Economy are the new priorities in the Innovation Strategy for Smart Specialization of Bulgaria (2021-2027). The country will have a good opportunity to finance business projects for transition towards a climate-neutral economy through ‘Just Transition Mechanism’ which will consist of three main sources of financing: A Just Transition Fund, InvestEU programme, European Investment Bank backed by the EU budget. The Green Deal will reflect in the Bulgaria's National Development Program 2030 and Bulgarian National Energy and Climate Plan.
For more information – www.viaexpo.com
O texto acima é da responsabilidade da entidade em questão.